AddressThe Stables, Rossington Hall, Great North Road, Doncaster DN11 0HN
Opening HoursMon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
If you require any assistance or information please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
1. Leave M1 at junction 32, then join the M18 motorway signposted “The North”.
2. Leave the M18 at junction 3, the A6182 exit to Doncaster.
3. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Great Yorkshire Way/A6182.
4. At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on the Great Yorkshire Way.
5. At traffic lights at Hare & Tortoise pub slight right onto Bawtry Road/A638, continue to follow A638 towards Bawtry.
6. At traffic lights straight on follow A638/Great North Road.
7. Continue past the Mount Pleasant Hotel on your right.
8. The entrance to the College is signposted and is on your right.
1. Leave the A1 at junction 34. On the 1st roundabout take the 4th exit, then at 2nd roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A614, signposted Bawtry
2. At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A638 signposted Bawtry
3.Entering Bawtry continue straight on, A638 (Great North Road) signposted Doncaster
4.Keep on the A638 and you will pass a caravan centre on your right, followed by a water tower on your left, and then the Paintball Fields and RSPCA Centre – also on your left. Approximately 50 yards further on you will see the NHC gallops on the left hand side.
5.The entrance to the College is signposted about another 100 yards on your left.