PONY RACING CAMP
Fancy being a jockey? Does your pony think he’s a racehorse? – then the five-day NHC Pony Racing Camp is a must for your both…
We welcome riders who are aged 11 – 15 and have:
- Attended a Level 1 day at either National Horseracing College or British Racing School
- Competed in at least one Pony Club Pony Race, or a Point-to-Point Pony Race.
The programme includes:
- Daily riding and equisizor tuition
- Instruction from licensed jockeys
- An evening at the races, receiving a behind the scenes tour
- A visit to a racing stable, to include watching the horses at morning exercise
- Team building games and individual sporting competitions
- Racing quiz
DATE FOR 2020
25 May to 29 May 2020
COST OF CAMP
£350 – Including all jockey and pony accommodation, meals, tuition, use of facilities and visits to places of racing interests.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Georgina Ridal for further details and an application form :
: 01302 861000
Places are strictly limited to 12 junior jockeys, so an early application is essential to avoid disappointment.
Please note the Pony Racing Camp does not qualify you for your Level 3.