LEVEL 4 LEARNING PROGRAMMES IN THE HORSERACING INDUSTRY
The British Horseracing Authority (BHA) has introduced a suite of eight higher-level training programmes in the horseracing and Thoroughbred breeding industries. These programmes build on the skills and knowledge either gained from lower-level qualifications or by working in the industry and are specific to particular vocational areas of work.
The subjects included in this suite of learning programmes are:
- Operating within British Horseracing Regulations
- Management of the Education, Training and Development of Young Thoroughbred Horses
- Development and Implementation of a Horse Care, Welfare and Stable Management Policy for Thoroughbred Horses
- Management of the Purchase and Sale of Thoroughbred Horses
- Managing Staff Recruitment, Training and Retention in Horseracing
- Training Thoroughbred Horses for Performance
- Management of a Thoroughbred Stallion (Not available at NHC)
- Management of Thoroughbred Breeding Operations (Not available at NHC)
How much will it cost?
The normal cost of each Learning Programme will be £1,500. However, currently, a subsidy will be applied so the candidate only pays a registration fee of £100.
For further information or to apply please call 01302 861000 or email info@theNHC.co.uk