Purchase your raffle tickets here
We’re excited to announce our ’12 Days of Christmas Raffle that will run from Sunday 13th December until Thursday 24th December 2020, via our social media pages. All monies raised will go towards the purchase of a new racing simulator at the National Horseracing College.
We have 12 incredible prizes up for grabs in our Christmas raffle, with the lucky winners announced on Christmas Eve via Facebook Live! Raffle tickets are £1 each or for every 5 tickets purchased receive one absolutely free – all proceeds go towards the purchase of a new racing simulator at the National Horseracing College.
Racing simulators provide an invaluable training tool for Foundation Course learners and specialist courses at the National Horseracing College. They enable learners or course attendees to focus on their riding position, balance, technique and they are also great for improving fitness.
How to purchase tickets
The raffle will be drawn on the morning of 24th December by our learners.
Purchase your tickets here and you’ll then be entered into the raffle draw.
What prizes are up for grabs?
- Danny Tudhope signed Breeches & Goggles
- Doncaster Racecourse Voucher
- Jedd O’Keeffe Racing Yard Visit
- Beverley Racecourse Voucher
- William Hill Binoculars & Racing Post Notepad
- A day at the races with Tjade Collier Racing
- Franny Norton signed Breeches
- Yard Tour at Andrew Crookes Racing & a lesson on the Mobile Racing Simulator
- Top Spec Vouchers (Horse Feeds and Supplements) x 2
- 2 Standard Tickets to a Caged Steel Event
- National Horseracing College Racing Simulator lesson
- Scott Dixon Racing Yard Visit, Meal, and a day at the races
Full terms and conditions
- Entrants must purchase at least one raffle ticket to enter.
- There is no limit on how many raffle tickets an individual can purchase.
- For every 5 raffle tickets purchased by one individual, they will receive 1 free raffle ticket.
- Raffle tickets must be purchased via PayPal.com only.
- Winning raffle tickets will be announced on 24th December 2020 via Facebook Live video and it is the winners’ responsibility to contact the National Horseracing College via info@theNHC.co.uk to redeem their prize.
- All prizes will be sent to each winner AFTER 1st January 2021, and each winner must provide an address within the United Kingdom only. Prizes cannot be returned.
- Prizes that are associated with a day out/visit must be arranged with the company providing the prize. E.g. Doncaster Races raceday tickets.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transacted with any other prize and cannot be substituted for cash.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Remember the raffle will be drawn on the morning of 24th December by our learners, you can see it live from our facebook page and soon after on instagram.
It’s easy to purchase your raffle tickets by clicking on the donate link below: